Copper Mountain consistently offers some of the very best snow conditions in the world during the month of November. World class teams come from all over the world to train in Summit County Colorado! Join us this fall and see what all of the talk is really about.
Start your day with quality free skiing, drills and instruction by our reliable and knowledgeable Tichy Racing Staff. After a short snack break, its off to gates for 2-3 hours each day on Copper's high speed quad chair. Round up your day with a video review session, a work out in the gym and a soak in the pool or jacuzzi (all with Tichy Racing staff supervision and knowledge).
Each 7 day Tichy Racing camp offers a wide variety of instruction, flexibility and special care to suit each racers needs. Focus will be on 3 days of SL and 3 days of GS
A proven a success schedule adjusted to suit intensity, elevation, progress and optimal value to training time is the base behind each session. Chose from one of three + options to suit your age and ability.
- Fall Camp #1 - early amazing team special (Nov. 2-11, 2017) $2395-
- Fall Camp #2 - the best for high volume (Nov. 11-18, 2017) $1895-
- Fall Camp #3 - a family favorite and racer approved (Nov. 18-25, 2017) $1995-
- Fall Camp #4 - extended stay for serious racers (Nov. 25-29, 2017) $995-
Fall Camps #2 & #3 (November 11 - 25) Weekly Plan
A perfected schedule starts with early mornings and is filled with daily activities.
- Day #1 - Saturday
- arrival at DEN between 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM MST (travel info)
- arrival into Copper Mnt. Village between after 5:00 PM
- Day #2 - Sunday
- Slalom warm-up, drills, stubbie's, hero's and gates
- Day #3 - Monday
- Slalom drills, stubbies, hero's and gates
- Day #4 - Tuesday
- Slalom warm-up & volume gate training
- Day #5 - Wednesday
- Giant Slalom warm-up, drills, sections and gates
- Day #6 - Thursday
- Giant Slalom warm-up, sections and gates
- Day #7 - Friday
- Giant Slalom warm-up, gates and timing course
- departure from Copper Mnt. Village after 5:00 PM
- Day #8 - Saturday
- departure from DEN between 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM MST (travel info)
- departure from Copper Mnt. Village prior to 10:00 AM
Fall Camps #2 & #3 (November 11 - 25) Daily Plan
7:00 AM wake-up
7:15 morning warm-up
8:30 load lifts
10:30 snack break
11:30 course set
11:45 gate training
1:45 PM lunch starts
2:00 PM training concludes
8:00 team meeting
9:30 lights out
Tichy Racing coaches only the latest slalom and giant slalom technique. All technique is demonstrated by active internationally ranked racers. We focus on quality, productivity and safety each day on and off the mountain. Tichy Racing staff uses the newest coaching aids and training tools, including high quality video review, cordless digital timing equipment, new SPM 27 mm gates and GS panels. Safe and reliable transportation is provided for all daily participants.
Meals & Lodging
Lodging at Copper Moutain is a perfect combination of comfort, proximity and space. Racers and coaches localized in the Copper Mountain 'center village' within walking distance form lifts, video, meals, dryland and all camp activities.
Breakfast and lunch is provided by Tichy Racing in our main condo facility. Dinner is arranged for in one of Copper Mountains fine dining establishments; dinners are options for racers and family and therefore are not included in the cost of camp.
Each session will include an assortment of the following activities: touch football, ultimate frisbee, wallyball, indoor gym and local cultural adventures. Racing related activities will consist of daily dryland conditioning, afternoon video review, ski tuning and race strategy all aimed at building a better athlete for the upcoming season and years to come.
All activities are supervised and conducted in a safe and tested environment.
Registration & Deposit
Cost & Assurnace
All inclusive pricing and the very best quality and pricing in the business for the last 10+ years. All costs in US Dollars, and include lodging, meals (breakfast & dinner only), lift tickets, local transportation, airport / DEN pick-up and drop-up, dryland and much more.
- Fall Camp #1 - U14 - U21 only (Nov. 3-12, 2016) $2385-
- Fall Camp #2 - the best for high volume (Nov. 12-19, 2016) $1885-
- Fall Camp #3 - a family favorite and racer approved (Nov. 19-26, 2016) $1985-