Portland, Oregon International Airport (PDX)
Rated as one of the best and friendliest airports in North America, we are happy to great and meet all arriving participants at PDX. With 1-3 shuttle trips per day on travel day(s), you will be in the mountains before you know it.
- Wednesday arrival at PDX between 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM (camps) PST
- Thursday arrival at PDX between 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM (clinics) PST
- Tuesday departure from PDX between 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM (clinics) PST
- Wednesday departure from PDX between 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM (camps) PST
Upon arrival / landing please call / text Martin (503) 704-0002 to meet.
Our group will be located at baggage claim #6 lowest level of the PDX airport gather racers and equipment.
Government Camp, Oregon
Just a 75 minute drive from Portland is the beautiful mountain village of Government Camp, Oregon. Many racers / families drive to ski camp, we look forwards to welcoming you to our town and our ski camp.
- Wednesday arrival in Gov't Camp between 2:30 PM - 6:00 (camps)
- Thursday arrival in Gov't Camp between 3:30 PM - 7:00 (clinics)
- Monday departure from Gov't Camp after 2:00 PM (clinics)
- Tuesday departure from Gov't Camp before 10:00 AM (clinics)
- Wednesday departure from Gov't Camp before 10:00 AM (camps)
Tichy Racing is located on the business loop in Government Camp. Please park on the main business loop at 89311 E Government Camp Loop. You can download a street map by clicking at image:
For maps and direction, please refer to the contact page
Denver, Colorado International Airport (DEN)
The best suited airport for ski team & skiers alike. We will meet you inside the Denver Airport and travel together to Copper Mountain in Summit County. Upon landing, please proceed to the 6th floor and BLUE DOOR #617; our group will station here. If you are traveling as an UM, be sure to select 'YES' on your forms, and I will meet you at your gate / plan. Flight arrival time and departures are listed below if you wish to travel to Copper with our team.
- Camp #3 (Nov. 19-26, 2016)
November 19 arrival to DEN 9:00AM - 3:00PM MST
November 26 depart from DEN 9:30AM - 3:00PM MST
- Camp #2 (Nov. 12-19, 2016)
November 12 arrival to DEN 9:00AM - 3:00PM MST
November 19 depart from DEN 9:30AM - 3:00PM MST
- Camp #1 (Nov. 3-12, 2016)
November 3 arrival to DEN 3:30PM - 6:00PM MST
November 12 depart from DEN 4:30PM - 8:00PM MST
COPPER MNT. COLORADO
For those driving to Copper Mountain, if you booked with us (Tichy Racing) you will have your keys, parking pass and room ready prior to your arrival. No need to wait for a check-in. Proceed directly to "Lodge at Copper" parking lot and one of our staff will meet you.
Direction to Lodge at Copper